Photography Locations Lethbridge
Often I am asked about photography locations in Lethbridge. I have found many public or semi private ones that you can use without booking or paying. I started to noticed that a lot are starting to charge. As one person said to me. “We use to let photographers use our space but they became to demanding so now we will regulate it and charge”. In the following list I have contacted each one to check on any requirements. I am not including private locations as this changes so fast, will keep it to ones that most clients ask about.
If you find a location that is not on the list please let me know.
When using any location please be a professional. The actions of a few bad apples effects all of us. If we keep getting banned soon we will be without some of the great spots we have come to love.
Will update as I get more information……. (update June 14, 2018)
- $50 per hour or part thereof
- NO prebooking
- Must provide a business card with payment
- An assortment of rules that apply about furniture and use of the area – inquire at the Galt
- $35 per hour
- Requires prebooking
- MUST provide a copy of insurance
- Must fill out booking form
- NO studio lighting in the Atrium, on camera flash only
Sandman (formally the Lodge)
- $30 per hour
- Book in advance preferred
- NO shooting on the pool deck
Helen Schuler Nature Center – Roof top Garden
- $10 for 15 minutes or $30 per hour
- Prefer 2 weeks notice but will do with less
- Free for pictures
- Opens for booking on January 2 for each year.
- To guarantee a spot you must book in advance
- When booking a contract must be signed
- Wedding up to 15 people $150 for 2 hours
- Family $75 for up to 10 people
- Couple $50
- Prebooking is required before your event and you must follow the rules of the garden. If unsure of the rules check when booking.
- Be respectful
- Parks are first come first served
- Do not damage plants or property