Professional Photo studio for rent – by the hour, day, week, month or more
Professional studio laid out so you can shoot on the white wall, barn wood wall, fireplace and french doors – Studio able to handle groups of up to 15 easily on the south wall or use one of our remote drop down backdrops (old master, library or matte black) suitable for up 5 people
- Roll paper back grounds available
- Several cloth backgrounds for wall and floor covering
- Floor tiles to change the look of the floor
- A number of chairs and stools to use as props
- Studio is 100% private from the waiting room and the outside so no distraction from others waiting or people walking by
- Front entry that can be closed off and used as additional change area (not available during business hours)
- Large comfortable waiting room separate from the shooting room
- Large, clean bright washroom for changing or for make-up and hair styling
- Wide, long and high shooting room with full lighting control. You can control the lighting and not have annoying shadows or reflections in glasses from studio lights or walls
- Powerful studio lights so you can use small depth of field and low ISO with the ability to dial down to use large depth of field
- Ceiling mounted studio lights to flood light onto a scene for high C work
- Banquet tables and chairs for teaching, seminars, meetings
- Private secure location with lots of parking and easy access for individuals and groups
- Great location for meeting clients as it is more private and professional than a restaurant
- Separate comfortable viewing sales area also available with a 50″ TV
- Lots of free parking
- Ground floor studio so no stairs to climb
- Professional atmosphere
Large, bright and comfortable waiting room
Barn / Cabin Scene
Shoot inside where it is warm and there is no wind using our barn / cabin background.
Can be set-up how you like using our props or you can even bring your own.
Backdrop is 11′ wide by 8′ high
Large, bright washroom with plenty of counter space for doing hair and make-up.
Great change room with space for wedding dresses with long trains!
Looking to the south wall
– White wall 16′ wide by 12′ tall
– Barn wood on the left (11′ wide)
– Roller backgrounds on the right (9′ wide)
Fireplace wall and french doors.
Looking north to the waiting room through the french doors.