With over 28 years of traditional photographic printing experience, Paterson Photography has moved into digital printing with the newest state of the art printers available to the print industry. Today we print for companies all over western Canada, from graphic designers, lawyers, businesses, photography studios, photographers to manufacturers and architects.
Used by some of the top print houses, museums and collectors our printers are designed to give you the best image available on an assortment of media. From traditional luster, matte, semi matte, pearl or high gloss photo paper, fine art paper or top of the line canvas paper we offer printing to meet your requirements.
Some of the places that use, or display prints, made from the same printers that we use:
- The Metropolitan Museum (New York)
- Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Los Angeles County Museum
- Zimmerli Museum of Art-Rutgers University
- The British Museum
- National Museum of Art
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The New York Public Library
- San Francisco Museum of Art
- The Corcoran Gallery
- Laguna Museum of Art
- The Washington Post Collection